Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Have you HEARD the NEWs?...

SOMETHING NEW.

Something EXCITING!  What could that be?

THE NEW. UNITY. CHALLENGE!  

We are totally excited about this NEW monthly challenge and NEW BLOG Page featuring a theme, monthly prize, and a HUGE Grand prize for anyone who plays each monthly challenge through the end of this year!

That's what I LOVE about UNITY-always something new and exciting!

This month's theme is HEARTS.   I <3 hearts!   I was never a "heart" person until Facebook where I became giddy when I saw that if you put the < and the 3 together you'd get this cute little heart, LOL!  NOTHIN' wrong w/ spreading the love, right?

For today's card, I wanted to showcase that you don't have to make a Valentine's themed challenge project so I used the new (and UBER adorable) "Family Tree" Itty Bitty by Jillibean Soup for Unity and the sentiment "Thanks a Bunch" is from the new Jillibean set "Blossom Soup"!
How CUTE (and SPRINGY-I am sooooooooooo ready for Spring!) is this sweet tree?

I highlighted the HEART from the tree by coloring w/ Copics and added some Stickles cuz I always love a little bling!   And YES, it's ANOTHER WHITE. BASED. CARD.  Thoughts?

I SURE hope you'll play in the NEW UNITY CHALLENGE and you can click HERE for all the deets as well as grabbing a BADGE for your blogs, too!

You guys have ALL month to play-NO pressure, just TOTAL fun and can't WAIT to see what you create!!!

~xoxo,

Photobucket

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh this is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeee the heart in the tree! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jessie/knightrone said...

So cute!!

Jodi Collins said...

SUPER sweet girlie!! LOVE this!!

Elena said...

Very nice card, Jessica! I agree with you, this tree is so sweet! And I love how you added heart to it! <3

Danni said...

Neat card! Fun image!!