Tuesday, April 5, 2011

TOOOSDAY Under the Sea...

Hello, peeps!

Can you hear the excitement in the air?  Maybe not, if you're UNDER THE SEA like me!  I am totally relishing in my FIRST 'TOOOSDAY" release as a part of Stamping Bella, and hope you are too!

Yesterday I showed you one of the cute new mer-babies in the set of THREE that is coming to Bella-land TODAY!

Here is another ADORABLE little mermaid:

Is she not the sweetest w/ her little wand and flowers in her hair???  I LOVE.  And she's ALL YOURS, along w her two mer-baby sisters TODAY at Stamping Bella!

I used the Salt Air paper pack again from Cosmo Cricket to create my card, stitched a little, colored a little...and added some My Mind's Eye embellies :)   Whatcha think?

I'll see you back here on Friday with my Bellarific Friday post-sooner than that here on my blog w/ some other goodies!  Thanks again for stopping by on this terrific, tantalizing "tooosday!"

~xoxo...

Photobucket

13 comments:

Unknown said...

This is jsut too cute!!! So sweet too!!!

Ebru Vatansever said...

This image is the sweetest evah, and you have done a gorgus job on this card. I love the tones you used to color her goes perfectly with the Cosmo Cricket paper. Mwah !!!!

1CardCreator said...

Sweet card, I love the baby mer, the paper, the tag and the punched edges, this just looks awesome!

Jen Shults said...

This is adorable Jess! I love these little bitty Bella stamps. They are just too cute!

Dana White said...

Omg she is so cute!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh SWEET Jess!!!~~

1LuvnMama said...

Cutness is screaming Jess! Great card from a great gal!

Peggy said...

Absolutely adorable!!

Crafty Cath said...

Too funny, I was flipping through this Cosmo Cricket paper pack today and thought it would go perfectly with this set of stamps. Too cute!

Danni said...

She's just so cute!! Love this card!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

These lil mer-babes are too cute for words! The papers and layouts you used are perfect! Such a sweet card :)

Pauline said...

This is simply adorable Jess! Wonderful colouring and love your choice of papers! Can't wait to get my stamps!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super duper cute!!