Monday, May 2, 2011

Crazy Town is officially on the MAP!...

It is officially the LAST month of school?!?  
I don't even know where this year went, WOWZA.  It's 'crunch time' for teacher appreciation gifts, end of year festivities, putting my 'cashier' hat on at the book fair, and all kinds of schtuff!

Add to that, I've had tons of posts for this past week and I just feel a little bit like Emmy here on my card, LOL!  I DID manage to match my shoes though, you'll be happy to know ;)

This super fun image by the amazing Christy Croll for Stamping Bella is one of my faves and I actually used Prismacolor Pencils to color her :)  I have had these chipboard letters from Cosmo Cricket in my stash for SOME time now and I don't know what prompted me to come up w this little ditty but I thought it was kind of funny.  

Just goes along with all the "OH MY GOSH!" moments I've had this week, I suppose ;)   On a SUPER fun note, my MOM's bff is here from Illinois and they spent 2 mornings with me last week STAMPING :)  It was incredibly fun and my Mom is soooo cute having gotten into all this stuff :)  I will be posting her cards here later this week!

For now, be sure to whiz by the Forumabella and also our FACEBOOK page...we are getting really close to 2,000 Facebook fans and the prize is still up for grabs until Em decides its not anymore...so HURRY!  "Like" us...cuz we LIKE you!

Until tomorrow...here's to putting the same pair of shoes on your feet <3
xoxo,



Photobucket

14 comments:

Crafty Cath said...

Well no kids teacher gifts for me but yes, I know how you feel. The past three weeks I've felt like the mouse on the wheel - running her little butt off and not getting very far. At least you have some great creative mojo going - this card is too cute.

Leanne said...

Adorable card Jess. Here hair is the cutest and so is her outfit!! Gr8 choice of phrases, a really terrifik card! TFS! :)

Magento Themes said...

Its fabulous card!!! This little girl is looking great and cute. Her hairstyle is very cute.
I just love this one. Thanks for this great blog.

Denise Marzec said...

I think I JUST said those same words...how did the end of the school year get here so quick?? :) This card is total cuteness, girlie. Love that image and how you colored her!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! TFS. Where I am we go to the end of June...ugh.

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

OMG! I am having one of those days today! Brought kiddo to school in my very hot pink pj pants! He didn't want me to get out of the car! LOL!
Super cute card! Love those letters too!
Happy Monday :)
hugs, margie

Jen Shults said...

This is adorable! I really like the chipboard letters. I have those too and haven't found a way to use them... yet. ;) LOVE your prismacolor use. :) Keep 'em coming!!! LY!!

Elena said...

Oh my, where does the time go - almost the end of the year school.
So glad to see that you colored with pencils! :)

Pauline said...

Adorable card Jess. And yes I have many of those days!

Taylor said...

Hahahahaha! Hubby came home today and said "You know, there are only 26 days of school left!" To which I replied "Whaaaaa?" in my best minion voice. Insanity! Love this darling card - the colors are so great!

Kelly Booth said...

Soooooo cute!! Love her Jess...Great Card!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally adorable!!

Jodi Collins said...

Hehe! She is SO cute Jess!!! LOVE this!

Tasha said...

Oh she is seriously cute! Love her fab litlle outfit lol! The sentiment rocks too
love tasha xx