Thursday, September 8, 2011

A few "good apples"...for sure...

I am SO thankful for the people in my life and excited to bring you another post from Avocado Arts today, featuring a few good apples ;)

{{{Please scroll down for my Sparkle Creations preview post- thank you!!!}}

Hey, again, everyone!

Today is day 3 of some serious rain and I wish I could blow it all to my friends in Austin who really need it!   Speaking of friends, I have some really good ones.   As life's little trials and tribulations rear themselves around a corner every now and then, I am constantly reminded of the GOODNESS of people.  Of the COMPASSION of people...and of the strong resolve of the human spirit and how beautiful a few 'good apples' can be :)

Speaking of which, I have a card today featuring the September kit, "Thankful for You":

I am loving the All Spice paper pack from My Mind's Eye- it is too adorable and really great for Fall!  I used it for my card today along with a little Distress Ink in Antique Linen and created it according to the Deconstructed Sketch today, DS18:

I love the sentiment I used from the "Thankful for You" kit, "thankful for you, and ALL you do."  You guys know who you are ;)

Thanks for letting me share some more Avocado Arts with you today!    You can check out more on the Avocado Arts BLOG as I'll be making a little appearance over there too ;)  I am having a blast as the September Guest Designer and really love these quality clear stamps.  If you guys don't yet have any Avocado Arts stamps in your craft collections, what are you waiting for?   They have an awesome kit program but the commitment is totally up to you!   Thanks for stopping by and Happy Fall y'all....I think it's here, at least until next week when we're back in the 70's again ;)
xoxo,
Photobucket

9 comments:

Andrea Murdock said...

this post is soooo true. Why spend time dwelling on those who bring us down when we can look around and see all those people around us with open arms and loving hearts. and I don't have any of their stamps yet nor this paper pack- for shame andrea- get shopping! xoxo

Jen Shults said...

You are such an over achiever today! LOVE this Jess. That sentiment is great and a true must have! LOVE your card today!

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

what a great card and i love that sentiment!!!! thanks for the link to check out the kit program too :)

hope you are having a great day!

xo
sarabeth

eryn hannig said...

LOVE IT Jessica!! :)

Jodi Collins said...

ADORABLE girlie! LOVE this layout and these stamps are SUPER cute! This paper is one of my favs too! Hey...just so you know, I think you are a good apple :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOVE that little basket of apples!! Great papers (you knew I was going to say that! LOVE them!). I love your stitching and your little gems---great sentiment too! Overall--I LOOOOOOOVE it:)

Kelly Booth said...

Such a cute card Jess...Love the little basket of apples!! Hugs....

1CardCreator said...

Cute card, love the colors.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so lovely!