Monday, August 24, 2009

LPS Monday...in some of my FAVE colors!

Hey everyone!

I hope you had a good weekend! We are dealing with the fallout of the first few weeks of school and ALL the germies that come along with it, lol. Seems like we are passing a few icky things around, but I had time to lay low in my stamp room and attempt to recover so that was sort of nice, right?

There are a lot of exciting things going on at Little Paper Shop this week! We have a fun color challenge, a sale, and a new FORUM!

This week, our color challenge is to use Bordering Blue, Kiwi Kiss, and Chocolate Chip. Talk about a yummy combo!I didn't have Bordering OR Kiwi, so I substituted Baja breeze and Ripe Avocado, but I think it came out close, don't you? I combined the challenge for LPS with this weeks' MojoJanette (Mojo Monday's week of sketches) and had a blast making this card!I really love the new Jena Fairy digi stamp-isn't she sweet? It's such a great all-occasion stamp and the flower is just so pretty!

We'd love to see what you can do with this week's challenge and I'm so excited to see more of my friends in blog land playing along! Don't forget to leave a comment on the LPS Blog because there are weekly prizes and lots of fun stuff going on there!

See you over there now and you can find out how to win a BONUS prize this week...just for checking out our new FORUM!

Happy Monday, all!
Jessica :)

17 comments:

Stampinsilvia said...

Super cute card! I love the colors this week! Super fab!!! Great coloring too!!!

Kit said...

This is a beautiful card, love the colours you have used.

Pam Varnell said...

This is so cute. Yes that is a cute image. Love that color challenge too, those colors look good together. Beautiful!!

Is it Sep. 18th yet? LOL

Sheri Gilson said...

Very pretty Jess!! Love the colors you picked for the challenge. Fabulous job coloring the image.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh girl you rocked these colors!!

Bonnie said...

Super sweet! Love those glittery wings!!

kadie said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! These colors work so beautifully together and I love your layout. Ooo ooo, love the sparklies on her wings too!

Teresa Kline said...

awesome coloring, I luv your card!

enjoy *~*

Ann Kranitz said...

Love it!! The sketch looks like fun too!!!

christie said...

Gorgeous card Jess! Love these colors and the image is adorable!

Julie said...

GOR-JUSS Jess! I love what you did with that digi! So super cute!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Gorgeous colours and a gorgoeus card! Your colouring is amazing!

Allison Rankin said...

Great job on the CC! That paper is awesome...WANT!

Carolina said...

What an adorable card, beautifully colored and love the glitz on the wings! I just got her and can't wait to put a card together!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

This is SOoooooh amazing it made my heart skip a dozen beats. Now that is how that colour combo was meant to look. WOWza! that is SWEET! Love the "make a wish" with the new digi & the glitter on her wings. You're making me wanna craft BIG time! :o)

Elena said...

Gorgeous card, Jessica! These colors look so awesome together! Love how you colored this stamp!

Snail Mail Creations said...

Super Cute Jess!