Friday, July 8, 2011

BELLA riffic RIBBON Friday!...

Hey, peeps!

I have really NO idea where this week went...and that's odd considering it's SUMMER, right?  Whew- the weeks are really flying by, aren't they?

We had a nice little break last week from the Bella-riffic challenges at Stamping Bella, but I have to say I'm glad we're back today; they perk me up :)  
That being said, we're back with a RIBBON challenge this week and I'm using Perk-Me-Up Peep on my card today:

Aren't these little peeps so cute?   I used some saddle-stitched ribbon and tied a bow on one side, using Maya Road wooden button, (my FAVORITE buttons!) and some TWINERY twine :)

We hope you'll play along this week, there's a $20 GIFT VOUCHER prize up for grabs along with a $10 prize just for leaving a comment on BLOGGABELLA today!

Last but not least, speaking of Peeps, you'll definitely want to check out the UBER-talented Bella Babes:


That's it for me for now...but I'll be back VERY soon with another post and shortly after, a BIG announcement!  You will NOT want to miss this, trust me!  
xoxo,

Photobucket

16 comments:

Pauline said...

Wow great card Jess! Love that you cut the image out and popped it on the card. Great paper colours as well. Have a great weekend!

Cindy Haffner said...

So PRETTY Jess I love all your FABULOUS details!!~

kris said...

That's adorable! Love the papers too! Great layout Jess, makes this card very cheerful! =D

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS card my friend! ADORE these peeps, as I am sure you know, and I LOVE your layout, the papers and the ribbon/button combo! DELISH!!!

Ebru Vatansever said...

I adore the peeps and don't you just love the perk me up peeps :o) Love the paper and the colors my friend, gorgusss !!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Oh goodness me, Jess! This is SUPER cute--I LOVE that ribbon on the diag...and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cute little peeps! Great design-love it all:)

Dana White said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dana White said...

Jess this is so cute- love how you put the ribbon on your card

Dana White said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dana White said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dana White said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy Hershberger said...

Really pretty combo with the papers and ribbon, Jess! CUTE card!

Kerry said...

Jess, this is totally awesome!!! Not only the stamp is super cute and it's included a cup of coffee too! Sweet! :D

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super sweet, Jess!!

Crafty Cath said...

This card is AWESOME! I love how you paired the design paper with the super cute image and ribbon. You've inspired me ... the image is now in my shopping cart. Can I case this? Hehe.

Peggy said...

This is absolutely mouth watering goodness! And so "you"!! hehe