Friday, August 19, 2011

Bellariffic Huggabuggs!...

***If you are looking for my ECHO PARK/TWINERY blog hop post, please click HERE.***

Hey, everyone!

Are you STILL so excited about the darling MEGA-release in Bella-land this week?
Have you heard?  Stamping Bella released 29 NEW IMAGES this past Monday and I'm in LOVE 
with them ALL!

This past week, we've challenged all of you happy stampers in Bella-land to create a card or project 
to get out those cute little "HUGGABUGGS" and create with them :)

Well, funny story.  I actually do not own a single huggabugg stamp at the moment.  Can you believe that?  That being the case, I have a different project for you but because I have other stuff to post with it, please actually scroll UP for that project, thanks!  I hope you all had a TON of fun creating with the Huggabuggs this past week!  

Please do check out the lovely creations of my teammates:

Next week we have a sketch challenge! Take a peek:

Well, that's it for me today- for now, anyway!  Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to check out BLOGGABELLA for more inspiration!!
MWAH!

Photobucket

No comments: