Friday, December 30, 2011

You're about to get LUCKY!...

...LUCKY BUNNIES, that is!

The Greeting Farm is at it again with some serious cuteness...and we're back on the TGF Blog with another FUN preview today and we're SO excited to share it...the RETURN of TGF's "Lucky Bunnies" in CLEAR form.

For those of you who have been fans of The Farm for a while, you'll recognize this as one of the FIRST sets ever.

For our newer friends, rest assured this is a good one :)  I know I have 3 little "Easter bunnies" that have March birthdays so I'm ALL over this for their cards this year.  In fact, here's one I was playing around with and made last night:

Head on over to the TGF BLOG for more awesome previews from our PREMIERE team of Farmers...and we'll see you SUNDAY for release day!

I'm also playing along w/ the Farm Fresh Challenge "Spyday" today so head over to check out today's challenge!

xoxo,
Photobucket

5 comments:

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

absolutely adorable! i love your card!!! xo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooo cute!!! I love that bunny! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Sandra said...

Soo cute! I want that bunny hehe.. very cute card btw. TFS

Starsinpalm.blogspot.com

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER super cute!! I LOVE that little bunny!

Evette K. said...

Ahhhhhhhhh......just love this card. The bunny, twine, paper, etc. All comes together so well. Great job. ekc